If you've never scheduled boat rental services before, you may have several questions for us. Thankfully, the team at DAB Rentals has the answers you've been looking for.
Before you set up boat rental services, take a few minutes to read some of our commonly asked questions:
- Why is a boat driver included? - We provide a driver for safety and convenience. With a professional driver, you won't have to worry about having a designated driver in your group or learning how to drive a boat on the fly. Instead, everyone can sit back and relax while we drive the boat and take care of the setup and cleanup.
- What lakes do you operate out of? - Our boats can be taken to Lake Lowell in Nampa, ID and Lucky Peak Lake in Boise, ID. Additionally, the Happy Surfer can be taken on Black Canyon in Emmett, ID.
- Are life jackets included? - Yes, they are included, but you are welcome to bring your own as well.
- How many people are allowed on the boats? - Our boats can comfortably fit up to 10 people each.
- How do I book a reservation? - You can call us at 208-391-2971 or visit the Make the Reservation page.
Don't see your question listed above? Contact us right away. We'll be happy to answer any questions you have.